Salento: Copertino Dop

Copertino is one of the various denominations in the province of Lecce focusing on Negroamaro; like the others, it is named after the town most representative of the denomination’s history. Copertino produces solely reds and rosés, with at least 70% of the blend based on Negroamaro, with the remaining 30% represented mainly by Malvasia Nera and Montepulciano. Riserva wines require two years’ maturation before release.

Categories: Rosso (red), Rosato (rosé), Riserva (reserve).

Per offrirti il miglior servizio possibile questo sito utilizza cookies. Continuando la navigazione nel sito acconsenti al loro impiego in conformità alla nostra Cookie Policy - We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

  I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information